Friday, February 19, 2010

Women In Long Leg Panties Why Is It That When Men Post Pictures Of Their Girlfriends/wives On Their Desks Other Women Come After Them ?

Why is it that when men post pictures of their girlfriends/wives on their desks other women come after them ? - women in long leg panties

OK, I work in a place with many other women my age. I am a very sociable person - I'm pretty quiet, in fact, it's past the women and other supplements, will always be together with people, never drink socially and do it all alone ...

I have a beautiful girlfriend - very sexy, long hair, etc., and put a large photo of him in my office and some of them and me.

Although I am naturally concerned, I have serious issues with women who talk to me all the time - even when I try to ignore them and head buried in a computer the whole time.

Its so bad, I had other women in front of me with short skirts and no panties on which they sit with legs crossed, and I get calls Sittingfor lunch and dinner.

Why do women do this?

Why did the woman, the punishment of men who have stable relationships (or marriages goal)?

1 comment:

  1. most people want what they can. It is a gamble

    ReplyDelete