Sunday, February 21, 2010

Does Rogaine Change Hair Color A Suggestion For People W/dry&damaged Hair And A Question?

A suggestion for people w/dry&damaged hair and a Question? - does rogaine change hair color

After changing the color of the hair 3 times this summer, I ended up w / dry, damaged hair and lost so much hair. I tried to cure many products.
I'm from Brazil nuts (The Body Shop) and my hair became softer and feel more like human hair for the first time, it seems that the doll's hair before.
But I still have very little hair and thin. I'm going to dermotolagist and all blood values are good. She says you should use vitamins and not with a haircut or color for a while, and it would be nice. You think that's fair? I am very unhappy. I asked to use Rogaine. My dermotogist he said it was not necessary.
But I lose a lot of hair. What can I do? How long does it take for the hair take to grow and repair itself (if it grows, of course)?
LOADINGHelp!

No comments:

Post a Comment