Monday, February 22, 2010

How To Play The Sims 2 Double Deluxe With No Cd Sims 2 Original Games Won't Show Up On Computer , HEEELPP ?

Sims 2 original games won't show up on computer , HEEELPP ? - how to play the sims 2 double deluxe with no cd

I tried to install the Sims 2 Deluxe on my computer, and do not appear on my computer. I try to click on the manual (as it automatically), as a rule, but said that I insert a CD that has already been inserted. think it is a problem with the CD, I asked my other friend to lend me their Sims Deluxe 2-CD, which is new. but still does not work, the same problem. When I get expansion packs, is all pop-up and installation well with him. I tried to install (the expansion pack), but I need the basic game, which is the only CD that does not work,! I'm pretty sure this is not the player who has the problem, but can not the CD, when I tried a new brand. They consider it possible that the lowE game has more memory? but can not because I can not install or nothing. So when I play the expansion packs, I hear the CD turning gently in the matter, but if the CD Deluxe is loaded, begins to spin, but to stop. turn, then stops. then quit all together. please help? What is the problem and how they able to solve this problem? I cleaned the CD and have no scratches. Help Sims worked on my computer until I is computer virus cleaning, what should I install? Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment