Friday, February 12, 2010

What Does A 19 In Cervix Look Like 19 Week Ultrasound..Placenta Question..?

19 week ultrasound..Placenta question..? - what does a 19 in cervix look like

I went to my ultrasound 19 weeks at 30 November and was told everything was ok ..
Friday, I was told by the doc .. Call I called and told me that my placenta on my neck and did not lift anything over 15 pounds, no sex, and bleeding, to a pinch ..
The nurse also said that I am another ultrasound on 28 have to see if it moves, "" What do you mean by "move"
This force does not say anything under the placenta or anything .. Just my placenta that covered my neck and I an u / s needed 4 weeks, if it moves "in the section"

I wanted a VBAC but how do you go?

Ive also moves feel very, very low, which moves like an arm or something feels "down there" will be thatbecause my placenta? I do not remember the feeling that my son ..

Thank you for your help

5 comments:

  1. seems, will not have a vaginal delivery, if not move the placenta! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. does not seem to go for a vaginal delivery when the placenta has not moved! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you do a Caesarean Placenta praevia. I call your doctor and see if he can move. Share your questions and maybe help you too, worry less

    ReplyDelete
  4. with 21 weeks for the growing belly has to do more. that the placenta develops bag she retired with him and hopefully enough to move the neck. One of my friends had this happen to him at 17 weeks and 24 weeks, the placenta was completely out of the neck. It is quite common and in most cases settle. Good luck, I hope I have good news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If the placenta covers the cervix, then placenta previa. I had when I was pregnant with my daughter. There are different types of placenta previa. The one I had was marginal. I was put on bed rest for the month. The placenta was performed by the cervix, before I had them. I had my daughter at 34 weeks and was fine. I think a vaginal delivery is possible only when the placenta separates from the opening of the cervix. if you do not csection b, the only way to deliver the baby.

    ReplyDelete