Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Can Baby Choke On Phlegm I Have A Friend That Just Had A Baby Two Weeks Ago?

I have a friend that just had a baby two weeks ago? - can baby choke on phlegm

I went and she was blowing her baby in nothing but a diaper and socks with closed windows, and two fans, I was fully clothed and was chilly.she said that the child is like her father and provides heat and sweating all the time. The child was passing through sneezing and mucus, nose and throat to breathe for him was suffocated, had an inferior temp said to her in the emergency room and ask you to chest radiograph of the hunt, but do not get X-rays and said that he had a cold.I have read all the options, his clothes and the baby tries, but she refuses to say that I do not think I hot.How it or leave it alone and let them raise their child how to want

No comments:

Post a Comment