Saturday, January 2, 2010

Wall Drying Rack Why Did My Screws Fall Out If I Did Not Need Dry Wall Screws?

Why did my screws fall out if I did not need dry wall screws? - wall drying rack

I hung a rack, and after several months of use, I have a thick coat over him, and everything fell, so that large gaps in the wall. So I thought I might try something with home repairs, all of these "... I had to take well to hide the horrible hole!

I pulled my stud finder ... they said no tacos. Nice. I took the drill and find the right size to fit the screws and holes in a new location next to the other fell. BUT the more boring and ... was like the whole wall was a guy be! But they fall, not so obvious.

This raises the question, "some of the walls are thicker than others? \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\

I have holes and put screws in the drywall. This screwed up my screws. I fear falling again ... because I am not sure that the drywall screws, and he has not yet been used appear to be in a holy place.

Can you explain in simple terms, even if the next time you use drywall screws?

4 comments:

  1. Molly use a rack in the drywall screw nails, if you do not fight, what put the drill in every take that did not cut off the plaster

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are mixing the screws and drywall screws in their description changed. Whatever. I think his problem is that you are trying to penetrate the pavement. I say, not really the same problem could try rods.You with curtains had to move to. In general, nails in the walls are all 16 cm. I left corner of the wall from where I needed. I found the contributions. I had a stud finder, but you know the story. If you are the nails into the wall, then tap all that is needed so that you are using the suspension to wood screws. What his spinning drill, some electrical wire or pipe could have driven into the wall. In addition, gypsum is a product of the masonry. Wood or a drill with high speed is just that spin. You should see a little brick. I hope you understand what I am trying to say, I sometimes looked a little confused. Byee

    ReplyDelete
  3. with the knowledge is not sufficient to suggest, a carpenter and pay for the training

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drywall screws only in drywall has nothing. If you seem stuck in a bar to drill, drill a hole just below or above to ensure hard to reach, this new place, if so, should a stallion. To detect other nails that measure 16-inches, and check with the drill again, and then you just a hit to keep the level of 16 in both directions to be found. Most of the development of the wall is made of 16 inches on center. There are other products on the market, helping to hang things on plaster without nails, and here's a link to which I use and recommend.

    Product Place EZ Phillips No. 2 in the recess of the Twist-N-Lock EZ Ancor. Click on the pavement while rotating clockwise until the anchor sits flush with the ...
    www.itwbuildex.com / ezprod.htm - 47k - Cached - Similar pages

    ReplyDelete