Thursday, January 28, 2010

Fixing Heating Duct In Concrete Slab Does Anyone Know An Easy Way To Tell If A Heat/cooling Duct Has Collapsed?

Does anyone know an easy way to tell if a heat/cooling duct has collapsed? - fixing heating duct in concrete slab

Not so easy! Did I forget to mention the channels are in the bottom of my family room is the built on a concrete slab? The strangest thing is my garage door (which is opposite the family room of the same concrete slab) is in the air conditioning system is switched into the air blows cold space between the front of the plate and garage entry - a good 20 yards from the line is!

Who knows a place where you can rent a tube camera? I'm too cheap to pay for something I already knew HVAC co.

And if so ... How do I fix the pipe or fill it with concrete and then run another line from the basement running through the ceiling?

No comments:

Post a Comment