Friday, December 11, 2009

Eczema Sinus AHHHHHHHH!!!! Can These Be The Symptoms Of A Food Allergy!??!??!?

AHHHHHHHH!!!! Can these be the symptoms of a food allergy!??!??!? - eczema sinus

* I * severe allergies to everything: the environment, food and medicines.

For the environment are my symptoms: itchy eyes, stuffy itching, rashes, eczema, as usual.

A drug rash, shortness of breath, chest pain.

Have a meal (not yet reviewed them, agrees it's only my symptoms and the doctor): more than an oral syndrome with a rash around the mouth, swollen tongue, lips, purple, etc.

But last night I ate a type of squash for the first time, and today I feel terrible. Yesterday evening, my mother, the "feel allergic" when he ate, but he ignored me. Today, the tongue and throat, itching has been a sore tongue (with small bumps above) and sore throat. In addition, my whole body is itchy, runny nose, itchy nose, my head hurts and I feel terrible and lethargic.

Are these the symptoms of food allergies? I have frequent infections of the sinuses, but it never started and I have no sinus pressure.

Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment